有在美國的朋友嗎?幫忙買一下東西
10美元,有時候付款後,需要接收美洲亞洲歐洲手機驗證碼,訂單通過後,validated,偶可以給你美亞禮物卡,或者給你美元,都可以
se美國網站,付款必須美洲國家卡,借記卡信用卡都可以。。
https://store.na.square-enix.com/docs/faq
https://store.na.square-enix.com/
此網站不會保存你卡信息,偶給你帳號,密碼,你登入偶帳號付款。。。
PAYMENT
Which payment methods can I use?
We accept all payments from verified Paypal accounts and the following banking cards: Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Visa Electron, MasterCard Credit, MasterCard Debit, Discover.

You may pay with your American Express card through the Paypal website.

Which currencies can I pay with?
You may pay with US Dollars only. All transactions will be made and kept record of, reimbursed and accounted for in US Dollars.

Can I pay with a foreign credit/debit card?
You may pay with a foreign credit card provided your credit/debit respects the above criteria and the address of delivery is situated in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad And Tobago, Turks And Caicos Islands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (USA).

楼主热帖
玩卡网 www.plycd.com 活跃的信用卡论坛
发表于 2017-12-19 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
找淘宝代购的,很多乐意效劳
我也就帮你出个主意
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-1-9 11:24 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 sunruibt 于 2018-1-9 11:26 编辑
兰帕德 发表于 2017-12-19 15:01
找淘宝代购的,很多乐意效劳
我也就帮你出个主意

你說的是幾年前吧?現在淘寶代購沒幾百美元根本沒人接,一般都是筆記本電腦才代購,你把淘寶代購想簡單了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入玩卡网

本版积分规则

排行榜|小黑屋|手机版|玩卡网 ( 沪ICP备2021021090号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:21 , Processed in 0.309367 second(s), 11 queries , XCache On.